Stretford Public Hall is holding its second public art exhibition showcasing the range and talent of local artists, curated by Stretford Arts Collective (SAC32). The Exhibition opens on Friday and is completely free, where an art auction and live tattooing will be held alongside music from local Dj's. Work is for sale and will include pieces from over 50 local artists.
The exhibition will feature:
- Over 50 Local Artists showcasing a vast range of works.
- Live Art Auction with proceeds going to the restoration of the hall
- Live Tattooing from Long Time Dead Tattoo Studio.
- Art Fair - All the Artwork on show is available to purchase
- Live Music and Dj's through the weekend
- A Pop-Up Bar with delicious refreshments
Opening Party - Friday 30th of June - Doors 6.00pm to 9.00pm
The exhibition runs throughout the weekend:
- Saturday: 12.00pm - 6.00pm
- Sunday: 12.00pm - 4.00pm
We would like to thank our sponsors The Lead Station.